Earn Online Money
Text Links Ads
Deliver where it matters!
Let Clicksor teach you how to reach your goals with tutorials, animations, videos and more. Share your thoughts and ideas on how we can better serve you. Have a question? Don't hesitate to ask our expert contributors. Feel like you have something to contribute? Drop us a line and we can discuss the many possibilities with Clicksor. Remember to check back with us for all the latest news, tips and articles.
- 3 billion ad impressions per month
- 100,000 publisher websites
- Geographical targeting by country or city
- Unlimited keywords and 150 channels
- ROI tracking and site blocking option
- Variety of creative formats
- Real time traffic report
Why Clicksor's Publisher Program?
Contextual Technology displaying relevant advertisements on your website with content matching technology
Multiple forms of Ad Formats
Payment term every 15 days with a minimum payout of only $50
Receive up to 60% revenue share of advertising revenue
Monetize your traffic with over 11,000 campaigns at Clicksor's network
Easy-to-use Account Admin Interface to adjust settings and generate ad code
Utilizing Clicksor Control as a Premium Site Publisher
There are more, but what's more fun than find them out by yourself?
Clicksor Publisher Specification:
At Clicksor, we strive to maintain a safe and pleasant Internet experience for your visitors and ours. In order to participate in our publisher program, submitted sites must meet all of the standards outlined below:
- Participating sites must have 5,000 page views per day.
- Participating Sites cannot display child pornography or contain links to such content.
- Participating Sites cannot be libellous or defamatory in nature.
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to software piracy.
- Participating Sites cannot be used for software trading (warez).
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to any forms of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking', etc.)
- Participating sites cannot be proxy sites or contain link(s) to such service.
- Participating Sites cannot contain gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar imagery or language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of hate-mongering. (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- Participating Sites cannot participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of illegal substance, paraphernalia or activity with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice or money-making opportunities.
- Participating Sites cannot be under construction, incomplete or contain little original content.
- Participating Sites must not be a free hosting webpage or personal homepage.
- Participating Sites must not contain any type of content that reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Participating Sites must contain the code provided by Clicksor T intact and unchanged. Websites may contain more than one page containing the code, but only one occurrence of the code is allowed PER INDIVIDUAL PAGE.
Contextual advertising is known as content-targeted advertising. It works by publishing your text, graphic or rich media advertisement on the relevant affiliated websites that best match your selected targeted keywords or channels, resulting in more conversions and greater returns on investment.
> > Get Started
Money Making Website
Easy Unlimited Income
Part Time Job
Date Entry Job
Copy Paste Job
Pay Per Click
Top Earning Job
Post Free Ads
Make Money Online